Manchester bee on the shirt

KingCarlito

Apologies if there is already a thread on this.

Was a great touch by both City and United to apply this to their shirt last week. And I've just seen that the club have extended the deadline for fans to get one printed until the end of August.

Not only is this a great source of donations for the charity, but also looks great on the shirt aesthetically, and runs in line with the city's tradition. Reckon there is any chance we could push for this to become a permanent feature on the player's shirts? At least for the coming season.

I doubt current Premier League rules would allow it to be featured. They have strict rules on positioning of logo's and quantity. It is a rule we should push to change though, should definitely be on the derby shirts

Would love it to be used more permanently by the club.

City does and always has represented the city of Manchester.

The bee has always been a symbol of Manchester, and due to tragic recent events, it's now come to symbolise Manchester around the world.

On the back of the neck, or on the socks instead of "City" would be a nice, suble way to include it regularly without being too "in your face".

This during cup games

image.jpg

Had it put on my new away kit and it's looks class should be part of all our kits going forward

I doubt current Premier League rules would allow it to be featured. They have strict rules on positioning of logo's and quantity. It is a rule we should push to change though, should definitely be on the derby shirts
They allow the poppy for Remembrance Day. The Premier League's strict rules are easily changeable if there is A) profit in doing so, or B) heavy sway of public opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.