Manchester Christmas Markets

Went to Saltburn farmers market, ate a pork pie the size of a toddler and bought some hand made plates that cost to much but the missus liked them and kept sniffing around that stall so another fistful of cash went to that stall.

Sat overlooking the sea with bottle of red now with a seafood platter on the way, get in!

The very first stall on the right hand side closest to the Town Hall - so as you walk in from the Midland - oh my god! I had a block of cheese last night and it was the best cheese I have ever had. Going to go back and get some more on Monday - it is the one that looks the most mouldy!

The very first stall on the right hand side closest to the Town Hall - so as you walk in from the Midland - oh my god! I had a block of cheese last night and it was the best cheese I have ever had. Going to go back and get some more on Monday - it is the one that looks the most mouldy!
Cheese is probably the best things on sale at the markets.

Bought 3/4 pieces from the Italian stall on King st that was also fantastic, will pick some more up nearer Xmas for our cheese board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.