Manchester Christmas Markets

He has some good points but pushing Lees beer and that chippy which was shite the once I went to it isn't helping his case.

When I'm out with the lads next week for a crawl we'll as usual have 2/3 outside for a bit of atmos mixed in with some 'inside' drinks.

As for buying goods, cheese & some cold foods are value but the rest really is a rip off.

Haven't been yet this year. No doubt will get dragged there and will have to escape to a pub for a bit. One thing that i wonder about each year is where does all the stuff the wooden shops etc come from, where is it kept the other 10months? And all the people what do they do the rest of the year. Is it all from the continent or is it kept in a big warehouse in Trafford?? There's more and more of it every year.

Prefer to support the pubs, bars, restaurants and shops of the city that pay sky high rents and rates, and are here all year round, rather than chancers who's profits leave the city with them.

Wouldn't be too bad if the food and goods they sell were of any quality, but come on it's cheap tatt and poor food and drink.

Marks six weeks of hell in MCR city center for me, can't walk about and its all crap, originally it was decent but it's now too big and sprawling. Same 6 or 8 stalls repeated with iffy food and drink stalls throw in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.