Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

Rodri on welcoming #ManCity fans to the #PL title lift: "That will be the best moment of the season. Sharing this with a really important part of this is the fans. Be patient, just two more games, and then we can lift the trophy all together..."
"And breathe a little bit, because it's been so intense this year, and celebrate because it's not easy to win three of the last four #PL's - it's so tough. It gives a lot of credit to this team, and we have to celebrate!" [via
@ManCity

Rodri on winning the #PL: "We hadn't had pre-season, we had trouble at the beginning of the season with not very good moments, injuries, the Covid-19 situation every time punishing us. But I think the mental strength of the #ManCity team has given us this Premier League title..."

Rodri: "I think the consistency and the regularity of the team, and of course that we are really a team. In the bad moments and the difficult moments, we've been a team. We supported each other, and that's the key of this unbelievable team. I'm very proud of this." [via
@ManCity
]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.