Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

Well done City, deserved winners. Must admit, I wrote you off at the beginning of the season when you were struggling as I thought it was the end of a cyle for you but you came back brilliantly, albeit slightly different style than the previous seasons but still great quality. Credit to Pep and your players.

Go on and pick up Champions League now.

We have just got to keep churning those leagues out and chase the bastards down.

When I started following City we were on 2 and the Scum were on 7, the Arse on 10 and the dippers were on 18.

The gap widened with the scum massively, but the last 10 years we are reeling it back in.

I like how we have quietly become the no.1 in league cup wins.

More FA cups and leagues to win! Oh and a few champs leagues wouldn’t go amiss too.

The future is blue!!!

I see it as by the time I die ill see us pull ahead and then some. My life started out wishing we had just a bit of success and it'll end with us being the most decorated club, not just in the country, but Europe as well. Lifelong journey this Blue lark.

Bit of a moan....but I do find it tiresome to keep hearing on Sky Sports about 98/99 whenever we win the league title. yes, I can understand it being mentioned after winning our first PL title in 2012. Then occasionally referenced thereafter. However, with the way SKY Sports have been reporting in the last 18 hours or so, it's as if we are defined by our stay in the third tier. It was just one year of the club's existence.
And this sort of reporting is just one of the reasons why I will not give one penny of my hard earned (well ok pension now) money to that shower of rubbish, amateur 'reporters'!! They are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. IMHO

I understand life doesn't revolve around social media but it's weird to see complete silence from Bernado when it looks like all other players have posted those champions graphics.

Edit: he's the one I was looking forward to most posting something

I think he’s stood outside Anfield waiting for his guard of honor …. While holding his non-fat latte :)

I see Ajax have melted down there title trophy to 42,000 silver stars to give out to their season ticket holders as a gesture of thanks...
Nice that in my opinion giving back to the fans.
Might we see ours in our season card pack ?
wonderful idea .

mods please move post if needed.
Fuckin' hell, how big was that trophy?

And this sort of reporting is just one of the reasons why I will not give one penny of my hard earned (well ok pension now) money to that shower of rubbish, amateur 'reporters'!! They are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. IMHO
likewise...never paid Sky a penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.