Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

Ha, put Sky Sports News on this morning which is when I found out it had been confirmed. Didn't know United were playing last night so cheers to Leicester.

Went to the Sky Sports website where they've got the 'Can this City team be considered a great?' article only to find out that you have to win it 3 times back to back so I've stopped beaming now.

Oh, and we're only in the semi-finals of the CL apparently despite the article only being published today. Stinks of something written up from before we played PSG.

If we win the PL next season I wonder what the next barrier to us being considered a 'great' team will be?

You're right.

Well spotted.

I like the way we win the title in different ways.

This time we had a go at the "look shit and give everyone a head start but still win it" one.

5 in 10 that now blues.

Dreamland.
Remember thinking this about Steve Redgrave.
Did the 'win by miles', the 'edge it at the death', 'last man standing slugfest', 'grinding into submission through relentless attrition, and the 'come back from the dead'.

Are you not entertained!?!

Fucking made up. Stress free game against the horsepunchers. Lovely.
Have to say mighty relieved as I live in Newcastle and my wife is a toon devotee. I got bollocked royal style when in my local pub surrounded by toon fans yaya gave us the penultimate win and I went mental. It only seems like yesterday. I don’t give a fuck where I am once a blue always blue. If the missus starts on Friday I’ll tie her up and gag her. Hmmmm there’s a thought

giphy.gif

I hope that whatever happens about the trophy at the Everton match we do another presentation at the first home match of next season when hopefully we will all be back!

I know it won't be the same without Sergio there but at least those fans who don't see it at the Everton game will get a chance to see it.

I see Ajax have melted down there title trophy to 42,000 silver stars to give out to their season ticket holders as a gesture of thanks...
Nice that in my opinion giving back to the fans.
Might we see ours in our season card pack ?
wonderful idea .

mods please move post if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.