Manchester City - Champions 2017/18

I travelled in to Manchester on the Sunday evening via the M56 and there had been a minor bump on the opposite carraigeway. This had lead to long delays and loads of United coaches stuck,obviously on there way back to London. The name on the side of one coach was HAPPY DAYS and I just burst out laughing. If I was a Rag on that coach I would have been asking for my money back.

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS..Surely,how come we have supposedly have won the league,
No ex pro,s gave us a chance.
Journo,s never gave us a chance..
Am with Mr Trump its all
FAKE NEWS till Huddersfield game...

Hye all. Liverpool fan here.
Congratulation on to be The Champions. Really happy for you guys.
Not even Liverpool could prevent, restrain The Rags (f**kin learn it from here, seldom use the terms though) from winning the league without Man City this year.
Thanks to you all. Relieve me the feeling of the burden that Red Mancs gonna win it, aahh feels much much better than sex climax.
Congratulation the Blue Side of Manchester. Happy for you all.
**English is my second language so pardon for my vocabulary and grammar please.

Changes nothing for me. I loathe 'your ' team. Do you go much?

Apparently, it's going to cost us as well, in transfer clauses;

Ric should organise a whip round on here to help the club pay these draconian clauses. I'm good for a tenner.

Surely a double is the league title and FA cup

That is also a double but what is so different about the League Cup & FA Cup that makes one not part of a double though? Of course the FA Cup is more prestigious but both are considered major domestic cups, both play finals at Wembley & both guarantee a route into European football for the winners/runners up. If somebody had said the Community Shield can't be considered part of a double I could understand that but the League Cup & Premier League is 100% a cup double.

That is also a double but what is so different about the League Cup & FA Cup that makes one not part of a double though? Of course the FA Cup is more prestigious but both are considered major domestic cups, both play finals at Wembley & both guarantee a route into European football for the winners/runners up. If somebody had said the Community Shield can't be considered part of a double I could understand that but the League Cup & Premier League is 100% a cup double.
Yes, okay, but neither can compare with the golden treble of League Cup, 32nd Best Team in Europe Cup and the sublime Community Shield.

League and league cup is a double. To say otherwise is stupid, it is two trophies making it a double. THE double will always be considered as league and fa cup though. The fa cup is just more thought of than the league cup which makes it a better double to win. Anyone who counts the community shield needs to become a red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.