Manchester City fan charged with racially abusing Sterling

And what percentage of these race crimes were committed against White and Jewish people. ?

Bang on. Doesn’t fit the agenda though. If you’ve ever tried walking down certain parts of Manchester at night you know how it is.

Race hate crimes in England and Wales increased from 63k in 2016/17 to 71k in 2017/18. The 2018/19 figures will be published in October.

It’s down to individuals to take responsibility for their own actions.

Is that reporting of race hate crimes going up or actual convictions of race hate crimes

Is that reporting of race hate crimes going up or actual convictions of race hate crimes

These are crimes as recorded by the police / authorities. So the police consider these offences but the nature of the offence is how they are perceived by the victim I.e. the victim feels or knows it’s a race hate crime.

i hope the guy is proven innocent if he is. A lot of people wanting to bring their personal politics into this (both left and Right) but for me it’s about tackling abuse where it exists.

I mean, who wouldn’t want someone found innocent if they didn’t do something? Let’s also hope he’s found guilty if he did do it by the same measure.

The fans around him seem to indicate they heard things though which isn’t a good look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.