Manchester City FC official facebook page

Manchester la la la la

Has anyone seen a bigger gang of muppets than there are on that page?

And they call themselves city fans??

I originally thought they were just rags on a wind up, but the sheer number of them on a day to day basis makes me hope that some of them never make it to COMS

and to put the wind amongst the sails, 99% of them seem to be those that we all take the piss out of the rags for, foreigners! (before you guys from overseas get on your high horse, im not referring to you guys on bluemoon, as you're all a good bunch ;))

Whats wrong with them Ben?! ;-) Do you not enjoy having a laugh reading the comments? "manchest city be me best team favourite! Tevez should stay because we win trophies and love the city blue. City need sign best player, messi and ronaldo for 300 milion english money!! we never lose then love the blue city"

I personally do ;-)

Very cringe worthy to say the least. I never read the comments anymore, they just make me angry for some reason.

"I LOVE U MC".

Yeah course you do.

When the new away kit was released lots of so called fans from Asia and Africa were slating the club big time for trying to copy AC Milan! A history lesson was required and given.

The best/worst posting on there was from someone whose knowledge of the club came exclusively from playing a second hand copy of FIFA 2004, and tried to ingratiate himself by saying his favourite players were Paul Bosvelt and David Seaman because they'd got the highest ratings on the game.

i hate the fact that we have 670,000 people who liked the City page and we still struggle to fill the ground of 47,000

Phleeper said:
The best/worst posting on there was from someone whose knowledge of the club came exclusively from playing a second hand copy of FIFA 2004, and tried to ingratiate himself by saying his favourite players were Paul Bosvelt and David Seaman because they'd got the highest ratings on the game.

ROFL.....

McFcMiKe7 said:
i hate the fact that we have 670,000 people who liked the City page and we still struggle to fill the ground of 47,000

I remember joining this page in it's infancy, not many people "liked" it and there was for a short period alright debate but the FiFa playing masses took over and it's awful now.

I remember the day Dzeko signed, the group had around 200,000 members, soon as it was announced he had signed it leaped to an extra 20,000 within 10mins, shitloads of Bosnians all on there proclaiming themselves as City Fans now their hero had signed for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.