Manchester City match worn shirts

The Blue Goon

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum.

I'm a collector of Man City match worn shirts and players items. I've been collecting for a number of years now and managed to have shirts on display at The Etihad and purchase ex players collections

Does anyone have anything worn by or belonged to an ex player?

Son has Zabaleta and Clichy match worn shirts from our 1st prem winning year also lescott and SWP pre match training tops from same season plus a few youth team match worn shirts
Tho he wouldn't sell them for all the tea in China...

Yaya's from Hull last season, 2 Richard Dunne's, one of Given's. You'd have to kill me to get them though :).

Tanzeylee said:
Son has Zabaleta and Clichy match worn shirts from our 1st prem winning year also lescott and SWP pre match training tops from same season plus a few youth team match worn shirts
Tho he wouldn't sell them for all the tea in China...

Also just been told by me son he's got a set of costals gloves and one of his (substitute worn) shirts and one of shay givens match worn gloves...

For Christmas I gave my niece a match worn Mike Doyle (red and Black) Shirt
I had cherished it since the early 70's I was given it by Mike on a visit to my school

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.