Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Legends.
d8546c8df8e663db0a87d5047ba4801e.jpg
Amazing! Love these three guys.

That's the greatest title win in the history of English football. To come from 10 points behind with a run of 14 consecutive wins is an amazing feat of determination, focus, endurance and sheer holding of nerve. I think that's the second best run of wins in English football history after our run of 18 last season. To do it without our main playmaker makes it more remarkable. To do it under constant pressure from an opponent who gained so many points makes it unique. To do it in the face of strange refereeing, media opposition and confrontational statements from the governing body of the Premier League makes it an achievement that no other English team will ever come close to equaling. The facts and figures indicate that this is not one of the greatest but THE greatest team, not just in the history of the English Premier League but in the history of English football. My subjective opinion is that I will not see their equal. Not in MY lifetime.

Last edited:
So satisfying, this one, in the teeth of so much flak coming the club's way.

I'm freelancing at Sky at the moment. Two weeks ago I saw a designer working on an email to Sky Sports customers headed 'Congratulations Liverpool.'

'Where's the City one?' I asked.

'Not been told to do one.'

'AVE IT!

Last edited:
Congratulation to you lot and your team.

For us to get the Highest ever points total for a team that is not THIS Man City team and not make it, speaks volumes for the quality of your side.

It's been a titanic struggle, played with respect between opponents and pretty much zero mind games and sniping in the media.
I'd be lying if I said we can definitely do this again next year, but I look forward to seeing us try and seeing if you can resist us again.

Of course there is a little disappointment, but I just can't look at 97 points and call it failure.

Let's do it all again next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.