Manchester City Skinheads

cyberblue

Use the PM function if you want to moan about threads being pulled as it says in the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
If the thread is banned how come we can post on it................................ are the Mods on holiday ?

Anyway, Rude Boys, that brings beack memories, aka The Specials.

If the thread is banned how come we can post on it................................ are the Mods on holiday ?

I prefer the 1960s Jamaican Rocksteady stuff rather than the late70s-early80s British Two-Tone ska stuff

I prefer the 1960s Jamaican Rocksteady stuff rather than the late70s-early80s British Two-Tone ska stuff

I would agree that what Rocksteady I have heard is better but, how can I put this, you may be a little older than me. I can say I had heard/bought Prince Buster records before Madness copied them and Al Capones Guns Don't (H)Argue is still one of my favourites. I love Reggae in all it manifestations, King Tubbys Meets Rockers Uptown ?

Strangely enough, your name was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the tread title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.