Manchester City v Chelsea in Ohio - Post Match Thread

Overall good performance, all things considered. Haaland was lethal, which bodes well, and I thought a few had decent performances.

That said, Chelsea were a shambles, which presented most of our opportunities, and no matter that it is a friendly, Pep will not be impressed with some of the play from our youngsters, especially in the second half. I think a few were too intent on making an impression to play in the way Pep demands (team-focused).

But, ultimately, I think we learned more about Chelsea than us—they really look in trouble at present given the relative strength of their squad compared to ours.

That’s more like it.

It’s a shame about Wilson-Esbrand and Lewis. Both of them were playing great. The latter keeps his cool far better than Walker when playing it out of opposing presses, which is so pivotal in today’s game.

The best compliment I can give Bobb is that I’m not surprised by what I’m seeing. He’s going to play a big part this season.

I know I’ve been a broken record about him this summer, but I love what I’ve seen from Susoho. I’m curious and excited to see where he goes on loan and follow him. I think there’s a real player there.

The fans also turned out in droves. It’s crazy that Ohio State fills that stadium every week.

That’s more like it.

It’s a shame about Wilson-Esbrand and Lewis. Both of them were playing great. The latter keeps his cool far better than Walker when playing it out of opposing presses, which is so pivotal in today’s game.

The best compliment I can give Bobb is that I’m not surprised by what I’m seeing. He’s going to play a big part this season.

I know I’ve been a broken record about him this summer, but I love what I’ve seen from Susoho. I’m curious and excited to see where he goes on loan and follow him. I think there’s a real player there.

The fans also turned out in droves. It’s crazy that Ohio State fills that stadium every week.
You ever been to ohio? If you havent trust me it aint that crazy theres fuck all else to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.