Manchester city v Hull city pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleton___blue

Couldnt see a thread for this so thought id make one

Hopefully that chelski result will give the team confidence and can hopefully kick start off a winning run.

These look piss poor at the moment and it is a game that we were should be winning quite comfortably.

Anyone know if nasri is back for this?

Id go

Hart

Zab kompany demi clichy

fernandinho fernando

Navas silva nasri/milner

Aguero

2-0 city

The mods have moved threads for some reason stopping people knowing of this, but the EDS are playing against Liverpool at 11.30 prior to the game and its free for seasoncard holders (£3 for adults and £1 for kids for non-season card holders) and i'd REALLY recommend coming down. Helps the lads so much and the quality of football is brilliant.

An early goal would not go amiss, instead of the usual huffing and puffing and defensive bollock dropping we have been getting at home of late.

Please put this lot to the sword City.

thruxton said:
tonea2003 said:
clean sheet would be nice, we ain't had one since dec 20th

well overdue!

how about a goal from a corner? When was our last goal off a corner?

Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City, 13th September 2014 , Martin Demichelis 83'

tonea2003 said:
aguero93:20 said:
thruxton said:
how about a goal from a corner? When was our last goal off a corner?

Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City, 13th September 2014 , Martin Demichelis 83'

is that the last time we beat the first man!!

Haha near post header actually, didn't have to beat the first man. We had two very good corners against Boro (from Aleks and Navas I think) that both beat the first man but alas, nothing came of them. Cheered me up on the day though :)

twosips said:
The mods have moved threads for some reason stopping people knowing of this, but the EDS are playing against Liverpool at 11.30 prior to the game and its free for seasoncard holders (£3 for adults and £1 for kids for non-season card holders) and i'd REALLY recommend coming down. Helps the lads so much and the quality of football is brilliant.

Ewing will be there!!

I'm currently working at the KC Stadium in Hull so getting the opportunity to watch the Hull City squad being put through their paces in training.
As you would expect they are doing a lot of high intensity pressing practice !
They look in good spirits and we should not underestimate them !
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.