Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
I think it's about time we had some songs about michael owen when BT are covering our game.
Just do what the Shelbourne fans did to RTE in Ireland when they had their first televised match for over 5 years. Nice and Simple, to the tune of "you're not singing any more"
"Michael Owen's Fucking Shit, Michael Owen, Michael Owen, Michael Owen's Fucking Shit"

Lancet Fluke said:
I think it's about time we had some songs about michael owen when BT are covering our game.
Michael Owen
Michael Owen
Sends us all to fucking sleep

He's small
He's cute
But we all press the mute

TheBlueDune said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Michael Owen
Michael Owen

He's small
He's cute
But we all press the mute

Good luck with that one!

No Sergio is a big blow.

You can dress it up any way you wish.

It will cost us I fear.

December 16 th since he was last fit ( 4 bastard months !!)

Pam said:
I am stressed about tomoz.

Yes, they are a good team. People are already talking about the game at Anfield but tomorrow is going to be tough and anything less than a win will be catastrophic.

toffee balls said:
No Sergio is a big blow.

You can dress it up any way you wish.

It will cost us I fear.

December 16 th since he was last fit ( 4 bastard months !!)

Stop flapping. How many games have we lost in the league since that date? The answers one and we've drawn two others.

I think we can handle it for one more game

Lancet Fluke said:
Pam said:

Yes, they are a good team. People are already talking about the game at Anfield but tomorrow is going to be tough and anything less than a win will be catastrophic.

Anything other than a win tomorrow would mean we would have to go to anfield and win.

Can't believe we've been without aguero for nearly 4 months. Our best striker missing and we're still in pole position to win the league.

Manchester_lalala said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Pam said:

Anything other than a win tomorrow would mean we would have to go to anfield and win.

Can't believe we've been without aguero for nearly 4 months. Our best striker missing and we're still in pole position to win the league.

take suarez out of the dippers team , and they wouldnt be in the top 4 , we have proved the depth of our squad this season , zabs,komps,MDM,nasri,silva,kun,jovetic,rodwell,richards, have all had lengthy injury problems , MP has had his work cut out to keep us in contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.