Milner
Aguero
Dzeko

---------------------------Pants--------------------
Richards-Lescott-----Nastasic------Clichy
----------------Garcia---Rodwell------------
--------Milner--------Jovetic--------Lopes
----------------------Dzeko-------------------------
This way everyone is rotated except for Dzeko and the players get a well deserved break. Hopefully we get to see what Jovetic and Rodwell are capable of as well.

History says that a team came back from 3 - 0 down at half time to score 4 goals in the 2nd half with only 10 men and that was in a cup game! So 6+ goals in a full match..............arrgghhh

NoahCity said:
This way everyone is rotated except for Dzeko and the players get a well deserved break. Hopefully we get to see what Jovetic and Rodwell are capable of as well.

Reckon he might start Aguero for this one to work up his fitness. Maybe take him of at half time or 60 mins for Jovetic, who will have even less match fitness.

K-Bo said:
NoahCity said:

Reckon he might start Aguero for this one to work up his fitness. Maybe take him of at half time or 60 mins for Jovetic, who will have even less match fitness.
I'm not too crazy about risking any first choice players in this game. I want everyone 100% for the games against Spurs and Chelsea. We need to win those two.

NoahCity said:

Perfect that I'd have thought.

I can't see Manuel wanting to lose the unbeaten run we are on so I think we will see a strong team.

I can't see Jovetic starting so like Sergio against Blackburn and Cardiff I think we will see him come on as a sub, in regards to our midfield I don't know what Manuel will do.

I reckon we will see Lopes starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.