Manchester City vs. Inter Milan (Dublin Super Cup) 16:15 Su.

I tell you what, on August the 25th, there's going to be a lot of the big boys shitting it that we are in pot 3...

alera said:
Why on earth would tevez want to play for that shower of shite in such a poor league. Complete waste of his talent.

Mate every single one of your posts I've ever seen you are ripping into Italian football. Give it a rest yeah, we get the message

SilvaLining said:
alera said:
Why on earth would tevez want to play for that shower of shite in such a poor league. Complete waste of his talent.

Mate every single one of your posts I've ever seen you are ripping into Italian football. Give it a rest yeah, we get the message

as he ever stoped to think that were making them look shit?

SilvaLining said:
alera said:

This^^

Christ that corner by Sneijder and Stankovic's volley, perfect technique all around.

What did Italy do to you alera lol?

I agree Italian football isn't at top anymore but it's still a strong league and Inter are no joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.