Manchester City vs. Inter Milan (Dublin Super Cup) 16:15 Su.

Irwell said:
Before the match the commentators were talking about which players everyone should watch out for. They mentioned three Inter players, with the focus on Sneijder. Silva completely outclassed him.

Pardon me. Who is Sneijder again?

Gr8 performance, Silva true genius... absolutely ran the show. I know its only a pre season match, but on this performance (theirs as indiviuals & ours as a team) i cant see, either. snijder or eto'o geting into the side.

I can understand why people are getting giddy , it was a comfortable win over a top european team . However , they were missing players and behind us in terms of fitness , but none the less it was a very good performance . Even if Inter were full strength , I honestly believe we could give them a very good run for their money . The time for getting giddy is next week if we beat the rags , then we can go into the season full of confidence and shit on everyone . Come on City !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.