Manchester City youngsters humiliate rivals Manchester United

are you here just to antagonise as many users as possible?

i'll wager you have little experience of having to motivate or lead others, and with your usual modus operandi on the forum i would suggest your experience is in denigration rather than encouragement

I have been in management for 10 years so I'd like to think I have done ok otherwise I wouldn't be in it.

How have you got the impression I'm on here to antagonise users? It's an opinion, just because it's gone against the sacred grain on here in defending a Utd player I'm antagonising people?

Instead of having a go at me why don't you contribute to the topic discussion?

I have been in management for 10 years so I'd like to think I have done ok otherwise I wouldn't be in it.

How have you got the impression I'm on here to antagonise users? It's an opinion, just because it's gone against the sacred grain on here in defending a Utd player I'm antagonising people?

You do realise that most people in management are pricks right and usually not liked?

like i said, you've just backed it up
to quote "managers know how to do the right things, leaders know the right things to do".

no, it has nothing to do with who said it, i couldn't give a shit whether it's the pope or mother therasa, it's who it's been said to, not by who

however you've now played your card to show that you're defending Rio, for some reason, rather the actions against the children

If you seriously think Rio is helping, with that self indulgent, bullying, unconvincing, bullshit, then you are part of the problem not part of the solution.

I hate that Ferdinand speech. Somehow he manages to tell 13/14 year old kids that they should be ashamed, he offers no insight whatsoever and basically just embarrasses them. He's probably one of their idols and he just proceeds to make them feel stupid. Nothing motivational at all, just pithy, negative nonsense that's all 'look at me, look at me'.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tough love and all that, but he could have at least ended on a high instead of dismissing them and basically just walking out when he got bored. The 9-0 was weeks ago too - he brought that up out of nowhere just to make some shit, demoralising point. Good one, Rio.

That's one of the most flesh crawling, contrived, shiitiest things I've ever seen.

Some wanker turned up & tried to big himself up to the cameas by publically humiliating me & my mates, in any walk of life, we would all have wanted to kick the shit out of him, not the opposition.

Absolutlely disgusting & pathetic.

To use a bunch of kids to make himself look the big 'I am' . It's not even convincing.

I wonder who would have been the first to whisper 'wanker'.

I hate that Ferdinand speech. Somehow he manages to tell 13/14 year old kids that they should be ashamed, he offers no insight whatsoever and basically just embarrasses them. He's probably one of their idols and he just proceeds to make them feel stupid. Nothing motivational at all, just pithy, negative nonsense that's all 'look at me, look at me'.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tough love and all that, but he could have at least ended on a high instead of dismissing them and basically just walking out when he got bored. The 9-0 was weeks ago too - he brought that up out of nowhere just to make some shit, demoralising point. Good one, Rio.

This ⬆️

That was all about Rio, self important bloated ego who's had his backside kissed by all and sundry for years - thinks he can be a motivational speaker to kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.