Manchester Half-Marathon | Kidneys for Life Fundraiser

Citizen Green

Evening all

Hope you are all well!

I’m lucky enough to be approaching the 20th anniversary of a life saving kidney transplant on the 1st September. It’s made a huge impact on my life, giving me everything & allowing me to watch the Blues make my wildest dreams come true.

As such I’m running the Manchester Half-Marathon on the 13th October & fundraising for Kidneys for Life, a North West based charity who offer support to those suffering from CKD, as well as supporting care workers. They also look to support research for improving transplants, and advancing the medicine needed to do so.

If anyone would be kind enough to donate towards my target of £1200, I’d be hugely grateful, the link to do so is below:

Info on Kidneys for Life:

Any other info is available on my Twitter page too below (along with the odd bit of rag baiting )

Just donated. Great effort mate. I’m 12 years into my kidney transplant and whilst not as fit as you am managing to lead a normal life. Long may it continue for both of us and hopefully for many others who are yet to be so lucky
Amen to that! Thank you so much and here’s hoping to a long, healthy future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.