Manchester is under going huge growth

Ok apologies, but clearly it wasnt meant like that. Cant change it unfortunately. If the mods can delete or edit it? if they think its appropriate thats fine by me.
It's already been done, but the thread title can be changed by the person who created the thread;

nj9mVLA.png

Yep lots of buildings going up and lots of ppl being attracted to Manchester as a place to live and work, but we have a SHOCKING infrastructure.

Could not agree more. The only way to combat the congestion is to obviously build more railways and tram lines. But sadly the investment from sucessive governments has been so short sighted. Not to get on to politics but the funding for the english regions needs to be upped and levelled with London imo. What struck me today was the sheer number of tower cranes, there must be 20plus within a mile of the city centre. Most looked like apartments spreading out west of the irwell into Salford where i was today. But also very obvious east towards the Etihad. We aleady have a very vibrant cosmopolitan city which is only going to get better by the looks of things with so many people living in the city centre. On the downside its a shame so many pubs have shut and been lost. Personally i think somehow we need to keep these. But its hard as habits change.

Can we have a crosrail please? Underground............

Will happen within 15 years.

Manchester tallest building is currently at floor 4 with 60 to go and progressing at a floor a weekZ It's third tallest currently at 7 with 37 to go. Skyline will change so much in the next twelve months.

Yep lots of buildings going up and lots of ppl being attracted to Manchester as a place to live and work, but we have a SHOCKING infrastructure.
Needs to invest in public transport infrastructure. If it was investment in roads for cars we'd just run out of road space. Trains and trams are the way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.