Manchester Low Emission Zone

Burnham hasnt publicised it because it was heavily voted against a few years back.
It’s been incredibly snide I feel though with the nonsense they report on Granada reports this has barely been made known of up until now

I knew about this about a year ago, I told some of the lads who had vw vans and were going to convert, they were all euro 5s, they’ve all sold them now while the market was high, it will be country wide within 5 years. They are already making euro 7 so how long will your euro 6 be exempt? A 2015 van is already screwed!

Burnham hasnt publicised it because it was heavily voted against a few years back.

Now he’s trying to say it’s a government initiative, when the reality is councils have been tasked with reducing air pollution and this is what he has come up with. Politicians playing politics, what a surprise. Hopefully he can’t keep hiding behind that line and it gets overturned.

Now he’s trying to say it’s a government initiative, when the reality is councils have been tasked with reducing air pollution and this is what he has come up with. Politicians playing politics, what a surprise. Hopefully he can’t keep hiding behind that line and it gets overturned.
No idea why anyone is surprised that career politician and failed mp andy burnham is playing politics . As soon as westminster flutters its eye lashes he’ll be off again.

more fool the voters for voting a scouser in ;)

Bad enough paying for the scouse **** on my council tax bill ….. now they want even more money from an ever dwindling income and ever growing bills

See Birmingham have plans to charge £8 for private vehicles that enter the CAZ . Has this been implemented yet ?
Yep started last year but like Leeds it’s pretty much the city centre, however Birmingham is for every vehicle, car, van etc. And just remember we were sold by that twat Brown to buy diesel years ago!

True Blue. Bob on. Bottom line is he is a scouser and as one he has a predetermined trait to lie and blame everyone else and take responsibility for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.