Manchester move could be close for Barca ace

Rodney Marsh's Hair

Hope this hasn't been posted already but this is from the official PFA newsletter I received today............

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent is set to fly to England for talks with both Manchester City and Manchester United, according to Spanish newspaper Sport.

Ibrahimovic has been told he is surplus to requirements to Camp Nou and has been linked with big-spending City as well as rivals United and Italian side AC Milan.

The Spanish daily claims Mino Raiola will meet the two clubs in order to discuss terms for a transfer.

Barca are keen to sell up but will struggle to recoup the 50 million euros (£40 million). However, City could hold the trump card and offer Brazilian Robinho in part-exchange for the Swede.

Another factor in Roberto Mancini’s favour will be Ibra’s wage demands, which could be in excess of what Yaya Toure is reportedly earning, making him the highest paid Premier League player.

City are building a formidable team as they go in search of a first ever Premier League title, with Toure joined by David Silva and Jerome Boateng while a deal for Aston Villa midfielder James Milner could still be close.

I'd believe this article if Manure wasn't mentioned! They must think Ibra is a free transfer!

C_T_I_D said:
So we're signing Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Dzeko - any bugger else?
One of them for sure! Ibra is my favorite player of all time, but i still want Dezko because of his age, but anyone of them will be an awesome signing IMO.

But one thing i have learned, do NOT trust English media.

cookster said:
I'd believe this article if Manure wasn't mentioned! They must think Ibra is a free transfer!

Excactly...why do they persist in mentioning them twats ?? if hes coming to manchester its to see us.. fact. ;)

What is this idiotic compulsion to mention the rags in transfer stories , when everyone knows they have no means of affording these deals?

It´s a fuppin dilemma for Ibra..

With David Villa in the team he´ll be benched, because Villa is probably the most lethal box-player in the world.
Going back to Italy it seems that his former clubs are a bit vary, so far Milan looks interested but that would be a bit iffy..their Milano rivals.
England, joining his former manager at the rich upstarts City or the skint but still a name United.
I know what I would choose.

City are also the only club that would let him keep his current salary I guess.

All the threads about Ibra and that agent of his makes less sense than this song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZwnC9rB-A[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.