Manchester Restaurant Thread

Can anyone recommend a takeaway that does a real neapolitan style in the Salford area?
2nuoq4k.gif

Iceland do a nice one!!

The concept is great but they probably needed a bit of a longer soft opening period as the service was very mixed when I went, things like gin and tonics arriving after the first course which is poor at anytime but if you have ordered the wine flight very poor, staff leaning across people to serve someone else and then one dish they had forgot the main component and instead of bringing out a new complete dish just brought out the component just all a bit untidy but we will go back as I think it should all improve and the food was very good.

They probably just didn't staff up to the levels of the 3000 booking they took!

Recently went to Kala which is Gary Usher's latest venue, food and service excellent and always nice to have a proper menu to choose from rather than a tasting menu. I believe it hit a record for the fastest target hit on crowdfunding for a restaurant!

My experience last Thursday was that service was exemplary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.