Manchester run

FisHman99

Is anyone running tomorrow? i'm doing the half marathon at 9am then going to watch the 10k, think it will be a emotional day for everyone involved

Is anyone running tomorrow? i'm doing the half marathon at 9am then going to watch the 10k, think it will be a emotional day for everyone involved

I'm same as you though may pop home for a shower but going back to watch the 10k. Be very emotional but special tomorrow.

Anyone know if teams are running to Victoria yet? I've looked on the metro website but hasn't been updated since Wednesday

I'm same as you though may pop home for a shower but going back to watch the 10k. Be very emotional but special tomorrow.

Anyone know if teams are running to Victoria yet? I've looked on the metro website but hasn't been updated since Wednesday
No trams going through Victoria mate, Bury trams are terminating at Queens Rd then bus to town, Didsbury trams are going to piccalilli
I'm not 100% about Oldham trams but I think there terminating at Central Park

No trams going through Victoria mate, Bury trams are terminating at Queens Rd then bus to town, Didsbury trams are going to piccalilli
I'm not 100% about Oldham trams but I think there terminating at Central Park

Thanks mate, Mrs Inchy14 will have to drive and stay off the drink till the evening then.

Good luck to all who are doing it and stay safe if you're spectating.

Good luck to all taking part. My niece is doing the half marathon. Stay safe all.

I bet that's the longest you've ever gone with the Mrs. ;)
hqdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.