Manchester today

kbb

Teeming with Schalke fans - great to see them again - great trip there.

Also a spattering of other tourists with cameras and maps accompanied by red shirt and geen and "gold" scarfs.

Got me thinking, what are they going to do now that Norwich are back in the Prem!!?

kbb said:

Also a spattering of other tourists with cameras and maps accompanied by red shirt and geen and "gold" scarfs.

Got me thinking, what are they going to do now that Norwich are back in the Prem!!?

shalke have been staying at the marriott. they`ve been there since monday. they were having a kick about on the driving range this morning. i shouted you can beat united no problem there shit, at this one of them started to laugh then told the other. they were all smiles lets hope they are toninght

r.soleofsalford said:
kbb said:

shalke have been staying at the marriott. they`ve been there since monday. they were having a kick about on the driving range this morning. i shouted you can beat united no problem there shit, at this one of them started to laugh then told the other. they were all smiles lets hope they are toninght

Well in lad. Hope they come out on top tonight if the result over the two legs isnt good enough. Cmonn Schalke!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.