Manchester Uni COVID research, volunteers needed

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
As I have posted in the past I am involved with Innovation Health Manchester. Currently we are considering responses to the pandemic especially when its over as one of the biggest issues will be a possible spike in mental health issues due to the isolation required during this lockdown period.

Manchester University researchers see this pandemic as a once in a lifetime opportunity to do research into the effects of a pandemic on the peoples Psychological well being and the link below can be used if you wish to participate in this study. It could well be a ground breaking piece of work and help enormously in the future if we ever have to face something like this again. So I urge you if you can to sign up and take part, all the details are in the link and you will be helping shape the response to future issues we may face across Manchester and maybe across the country.

Please do sign up

Cheers

Rascal

https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=pasco

Question 40 instructions which are numerical gear no relation to the choices the participant has which are check boxes.

As I have posted in the past I am involved with Innovation Health Manchester. Currently we are considering responses to the pandemic especially when its over as one of the biggest issues will be a possible spike in mental health issues due to the isolation required during this lockdown period.

Manchester University researchers see this pandemic as a once in a lifetime opportunity to do research into the effects of a pandemic on the peoples Psychological well being and the link below can be used if you wish to participate in this study. It could well be a ground breaking piece of work and help enormously in the future if we ever have to face something like this again. So I urge you if you can to sign up and take part, all the details are in the link and you will be helping shape the response to future issues we may face across Manchester and maybe across the country.

Please do sign up

Cheers

Rascal

https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=pasco
Done, hope you’re well mate

I was prompted to finish the last section of this today and did so a short while ago. I didn't keep a comparison of my answers throughout the three stages but I certainly felt as though I was clicking options that pointed to myself having a higher irritability level than other points in this multiple stage questionnaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.