Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at their team tonight and then look at ours and can’t see why so many on here are panicking. Would take our team lineup over their’s all day long and that is without my blue tints.

Maybe he’s looked at the two FA Cup games this week I.e one team looks a shoe-in to win after 45mins but tire and don’t get a kick in the second half - maybe we will hold a bit back until they tire, which they should do

I just realized that Stones isn't even on the bench. Is he hurt? If not....well thats a bad sign for his future here.

At first view it looks a strange selection but in hindsight it could be a masterstroke, people are already posting various possible formations and if we can't work it out then I doubt OGS will have any idea, you can imagine them preparing to face Aguero or Jesus and now they have neither. Will sterling play up top on his own or will it be Mahrez? Will we play with a forward or will the front 3 interchange all game? Is it a back 3 or a back 4? Will KDB sit deep or be driving forward?

More questions than answers but i am more confident that we will keep things tight, one thing is for sure Pep has gone for experience and there is nobody on that pitch who should feel overawed.

Aguero should start every game that Jones starts for United just in case Jones gets sent off or injured before Aguero gets onto the pitch

Above always applies,.....even if Sergio on crutches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.