Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that Garcia isn't playing after being presumably rested vs PV, perhaps he has a knock.

Strange that neither Jesus or Aguero is playing. Sterling has been out of form recently and isn't the best at holding onto the ball with defenders up against him, so it seems a little strange if he's starting up front. Didn't he play against the rags in that game where we could have clinched the league and were 2 up at half time (I shan't mention the rest)? I suppose it's possible Mahrez could play up front but not sure if heavier has before. Personally, I'd have gone with Jesus for his pressing ability and movement.

It's certainly never boring with Guardiola and he keeps us on our toes.

Hopefully it works as he intends and we have a couple of goal lead to bring home.

you don’t seem to like Jesus much
That's not my point,he presses better than anyone apparantly

Look lads i'm not a sheep,i have my own opinion,i'm usually wrong but pep does have form for changing us for individual games and backfiring,use the ignore button

United are shit

Come on city do these tossers
That's the most annoying thing. They are complete shit. They have massive obvious weaknesses and few strengths but it's like we've gone and picked a lineup expressely designed to emphasize their strengths and not expose their weaknesses. Our lineup is doing Ole's job better than Ole does.

serious question. Do you think you are more tactically aware than Pep is about tonights game? I mean whatever he does IE if he loses does that make you more tactically aware about tonights game than Pep for tonights game?

Nothing against you fella but I see so many City fans coming out with the line that Pep doesnt know what he is doing sometimes. Sounds more like opposition fans than our own tbh
Absolutely not! He’s where he is for his proven managerial skills. I’m just guessing. Hahahaha
I just want us NOT to make the same mistakes we did in the last game, as we could easily have been 4-0 down before half time. I’m hoping the lads come out like a train and smash the rag cnuts. We need to show them that their win was a one off.

When we played Wolves having Sterling up top after we lost Ederson made sense on paper because of his pace. In theory it stops the other team getting to be too overzealous in attack. Neither Aguero nor Jesus can match that.

I do wonder if that's played a big part in his thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.