Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions yes but from the same people week in week out all negative gets a bit tedious don't you think and I'm guessing your one
I'm far from negative. We play the best football seen for years when we are on it but certain players dont add anything to the team with their constant propensity to fuck up.When they are selected together our performances suffer. I'm sure you know who they are.

Just listening to the build up on 5Live. Currently ranting on about Rag's transfer policy and about who they should buy. Apparently, they aren't a club that goes for marque signing's - Well, apart from Pogbad, Fred, Piano Man, McGuire, oh and also Lilly Savage saying Maddison will be perfect for them at £80M.

PMSL!!!!!

£160M in 2 windows on 2 players is the 'new' Nited way.
You missed £75m plus Rooney for Lukaku.

I am hoping the Comms box is like a morgue tonight and not looking like a plasterers radio !!!

Just seen Peps tactics sheet.

Rule 1. Keep it away from Bravo.
Rule 2 . Keep it away from Bravo.
Rule 385. Keep it away from Bravo.

Expecting a back 3. How the other 7 ahead of Rodri Otamendi and Dihno lineup, I can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.