Manchester United (A) | EFL Cup SF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
just hope we are more mindful defensively, not devoted to it at the expense of how we play, but just fundamentally stronger. hate to say it but i think we give up at least three goals this round.

Commentator on the OS talking about City being partial to a tactical foul, yet no City players in the top 20 most fouling players this season. And we are 'guilty of tactical fouling'?

Even the pro-Ctiy media are starting to believe the hype - There is no f*cking hope.

For all their flaws, United away isn’t an easy game. They tend to do well at Old Trafford against the big sides - beat Chelsea, held Liverpool, beat Spurs etc. After our defeat at The Etihad I’m not surprised Guardiola has set us up to be less vulnerable to the counter. Disappointed, but not surprised, that Bravo starts but happy enough other than that. We should have enough to do them over the two legs. In Pep we trust.

Looking at that united line up though Ric ?? i'm fully confident we will win comfortably..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.