Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

This is it!

Win on Wednesday and we’re on top with equal no of games played and the “remaining games easiness factor” switched back in our favour with them lot involved against Barca twice around their Newcastle fixture ...

Should Cardiff get anything tomorrow, it’d be a bonus as we could go into the derby totally without any pressure ...

KdB injury is obviously a blow ... but expect Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho to start this one ...

C’mon City ... it’s in sight!!

Bit of a cup final this. We are miles the better team. Their defence is wank we shoul rip them a new one. However, we all know that derbies are different. Many times in years gone bye we were the underdog and it was the joy of our season to beat them. My God how times have changed. Could do with a Vincent header again...oh it would be glorious. Come on boys. Keep the faith. Lets just do this one more time.

Being a top team is fucking hard going. Every game is a pressure cooker ramping up the tension, time after time.

I didn't realise this when we were football fodder! Still coming to terms with it.

Anyway, yet another tough must win game. But I'm going for a City win. By 2 clear goals.

Let's just consider this.

For the Stretford supporters this is THE Derby from hell - there literally is no win situation for them.

The team will see it differently, but I pray we have enough to get over the line in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.