Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need to take a break or something to chill out? You've been in more than one thread now saying how impossible it is for us to beat United. I hope the players aren't as downbeat as you are.

Where does it say impossible??? I think you might need to take off your blue tinted specs pal.
I want more than anything for the lads to turn around this goal drought against teams that don’t want to play. The only thing that should stop us winning on Saturday is ourselves. We have more than enough strength to turn them over, it’s going to depend on how much the rags want to play football and also making sure we don’t make it easy for the officials to reduce our chances.
The only downside to us losing is the media wankfest that will follow.

Not optimistic.

And with good reason to be fair.

Just said on the Palace post match thread.

I feel like derbies under Pep have become a game where we gift the Rags 3 points.

Final Whistle we get to see Pep chasing Noddy down the touchline trying to dry hump him.

Weird team selections, and with them tactics, to make the Rags look like peak 70s Brazil.

Be nice if we picked a team to play to out strengths this weekend, and turn up.

Bobby Manc should be brought back for derbies :-)

You just know they'll step up and play the game of their season and we'll play like its no different from Norwich

At least Pogba ain't playing as he always seems to have one of his rare influential games against us

What a stupid fucking time for a manchester ish derby
Do you need to take a break or something to chill out? You've been in more than one thread now saying how impossible it is for us to beat United. I hope the players aren't as downbeat as you are.
Fucking hell there are 28 games to go. A lot of the posts I’ve read today are unbelievably knee jerk three weeks ago we were the best team in the country.

Last edited:
Not optimistic.

I feel like derbies under Pep have become a game where we gift the Rags 3 points.

Final Whistle we get to see Pep chasing Noddy down the touchline trying to dry hump him.

Weird team selections, and with them tactics, to make the Rags look like peak 70s Brazil.

Games that we have had to win at Old Scaffold ,under Pep, we have tended to win like in the 14 game run, the hundred point season, the league cup semi final and the first derby Pep managed us at their place. In all of them games we played them off the park, set up right keep the ball better and we’ve got a really good chance.

Not optimistic.

Yeah I hope pep tones down the swamp love in this week

We have a good record there under Pep, I know we will dominate the ball I just hope we can take the chances, because there will be some as their defence is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.