Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team I'd choose is...

Ederson - Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko - Rodri - Bernardo, Gundogan - Sterling, Jesus, Foden

Team I think Pep will choose is...

Ederon - Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo - Rodri - Bernardo, DeBruyne - Jesus, Foden, Grealish
I wouldnt have jack starting , we need to press the fuck out of them and their attempts at playing out

My line up for tomorrow

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Balotelli

bring Dzeko on last 20 mins
I personally think Corrigan deserves to start and I'd find a place for Dunne, maybe in a back 5 but I don't know who I'd drop for him. We've just got to be wary of Berbatov as he's their danger man IMO

After much deliberation, this is my XI for tomorrow -

Ederson
Walker
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo (close call with Gundo, wouldn’t mind either
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Wide men on their natural sides, Jesus on the right (can swap with Raz if things aren’t working) and Foden on the left. They’ll pack their back line with five we need to stretch them rather than continually checking back inside and create those spaces for KDB and Bernardo/Gundo. Sterling will trouble Maguire behind with his pace.

I’d play the following 11:

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Zincenko

Rodri
Gundo Silva

Cancelo Jesus Foden

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo
Rodri, Gundogan, B Silva
Jesus, Foden, Grealish

De Bruyne and Mahrez to come on after an hour if we’re trailing or level.

Always want this one over ASAP. Doesn’t matter if I am confident or not, win lose or draw. Just get it over with. Hate derbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.