Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be another 10 years gaining in 90 minutes. Beating them has so many positives you just want this to happen over and over again. But despite us having the better over that lot for many years, we still somehow give them bragging rights on too many occasions. Not today. Come on City !!

I proper miss Blackburn away, best away ground to go to!

Look how passionate and rowdy we were, I’d love to know if all of the fans there that day are still regulars?

Blackburn fans said we were the noisiest they’d ever heard from any set of away fans that day.
Same here, great away trip.....used to meet up at big pub on hill Fernstead I think....happy times.

My father said to me one day, is it red or blue for you,
And if it's red your out the door, and I won't see you no more,
And Then one Saturday afternoon, he took me to Mosside,
He said my son your time has come and, this is your lesson in pride,
You see The Scum you never run,
You stand and fight your ground,
And when you've won on derby day,
Your sure to hear this sound

HARK NOW HEAR,
THE CITY SING,
UNITED RUN AWAY,
AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR EVER MORE BECAUSE OF DERBY DAY...

Not happy that all the pundits think we will breeze through this one. Setting us up for a fall. Any result won’t be a surprise today for me. I think all three outcomes are just as likely as each other.

Some Blue on talksport now, Forever Blue podcast, saying Grealish is a ‘problem’. His son said if Grealish plays, we lose. If he doesn’t play, we draw or win.

can’t say I agree with that at all. Any of it.

Some Blue on talksport now, Forever Blue podcast, saying Grealish is a ‘problem’. His son said if Grealish plays, we lose. If he doesn’t play, we draw or win.

can’t say I agree with that at all. Any of it.
Not Grealish’s fault he’s being hung out to dry pinned to the left touchline.

Not many things come close to beating these lot.

No matter how successful we go on to be, and how many classes above we are of em', me and all Blues i'm sure, will never forget the arrogance and pompous gloating we have had to put up with for so many years.

Please Pep, take this one seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.