Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have pace and I've little doubt they will attempt to go long and play in behind us.

Rashford also has an inner ear infection that affects his balance along with a few others and as last night showed, refs are not averse to blowing the whistle when they need it the most.

We will have to be on our game.

Time for Pep to get a little comment out there about their diving and amount of penalties before the game. Mind you we complained about Oliver and they put him in charge of VAR weeks later so probably goes on deaf ears

If City play like that for the rest of the season, we will be there or thereabouts and won’t drop many points at all.

It was good to see many players shooting on sight, but both Jesus and Sterling seem to believe a cut back inside the box onto their preferred foot is some kind of secret to success. WTF?! SHOOT THE FUCKING BALL!!!

Rodri, Silva and KDB were brilliant, and Walker and Angelino tucking in helped us stay compact. Jesus took both goals very, very well, but should have had a hat trick!

More of the same, please!

4-1

Here's a question how many fouls will the Altrincham fan let mcshittemy get away with on Saturday before he at least gives him a finger wagging and booking the 1st city player to look at a rag?

They are fucking shit and no amount of penalties is going to change that.

They are awful and don’t have a proper manager. Whereas we have won 5 of the last 6 domestic trophies on offer and have the best coach of his generation in charge

We will win, comfortably. And that’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned

5-0 or 5-1

I hope that a fully rested Gundog will replace an inevitably tired Merlin and reproduce last year's Derby form with David coming off the bench for the last 20 minutes.

They are fucking shit and no amount of penalties is going to change that.

They are awful and don’t have a proper manager. Whereas we have won 5 of the last 6 domestic trophies on offer and have the best coach of his generation in charge

We will win, comfortably. And that’s the end of it as far as I’m concerned

5-0 or 5-1
Beat Chelsea, Beat Spurs, took points off Liverpool. They have the type of game that has caused us problems.

They also have a couple of serial divers. They have been given 7 penalties in the league this season (the most in the league). Last season do you know who was the side to receive most pens in the league? Man Utd 12 (Man City 4).

Why is this? I believe it's because their forwards get rewarded for crashing to the pitch so they keep doing it.

They will try this again against City.

If we are clinical, we will win comfortably.

They had a difficult game yesterday and a day less to recover. If we are on our A game, we will create enough chances. If we play like we did against Wolves though, then we might lose.

It's a derby, so I don't expect an insipid performance like the one against Wolves. Kevin wasn't available then, now he seems to be on form.

It's a crucial game for us, defeat them and we might go on a winning run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.