Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Tuesdays game you can bet your house on KDB and Rodri being first names on the team sheet.

Yep. Rodri was impressive. Any coach surely would want to have that energy and confidence on the pitch.

I also liked Dave's creative play,
and it could be a good idea to leave Gundo on the bench and see how the match develops.
Dave gets a bit tired later anyway and Gundo could bring some control till the final whistle.

But, as Pep said, he knows a bit more about the players than all the rest of us and the daft media bunch,
and after Tuesday we have no reason to doubt he is still able to motivate his team.

Always a better atmosphere at the bigger games, especially the derby, hoping this makes the team play at the same high tempo they did against Burnley ( or even better) as a great atmosphere usually filters down to the players, if we’re up for it it will only help the team, we looked more like the city of the last couple seasons, played the best we have in a while imo, city square should be buzzing prior to the game, can’t wait!

Always a better atmosphere at the bigger games, especially the derby, hoping this makes the team play at the same high tempo they did against Burnley ( or even better) as a great atmosphere usually filters down to the players, if we’re up for it it will only help the team, we looked more like the city of the last couple seasons, played the best we have in a while imo, city square should be buzzing prior to the game, can’t wait!
Yeah, 5.30pm kick off should help too.

If we play like we did on Tuesday and they push up and press like they did yesterday, this will be an absolute massacre.

I suspect being away from home will give Ole license to just sit back and hope they get a fortunate break on the counter.

If we play like we did on Tuesday and they push up and press like they did yesterday, this will be an absolute massacre.

I suspect being away from home will give Ole license to just sit back and hope they get a fortunate break on the counter.

I expect them to possibly even play three at the back, it's something he does quite a bit in the tougher games.

It should be a tough game, as they have done well against the likes of Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea (twice).

Their problem comes when they have the majority of the ball and are asked to do something with it. United's midfield and physicality is poor without Pogba in there, so we just need Rodri to stand on McTominay and let our ball players do what they do best.

Hoping Kevin turns up again.

saw a bit of the rags game against spuds...they looked much improved.......did they collect any injuries? their young winger takes a battering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.