Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
89nCKnly

Pep sees the problem and is going to fix it,poor ole looks like he is literally having a shit in his pants

Pep Guardiola on #MCIMUN: "In my last two years here we have been better than United, the points total shows that. It surprised me... But in a derby anything can happen. So we are not here to judge what happened in the past, it's about tomorrow" [@andyhampson]

Pep Guardiola on which team is the bigger: "For United's fans, they'll always be the biggest club. For the City fans, they'll always be the biggest club. We love our clubs... Each fan loves their clubs and that's why they support them."

Guardiola: "It doesn't matter if you have a lot of success in the past, it's part of what they feel... Normally, supporters want to see their teams win and win and win. But they support them even in the bad circumstances." [@StuBrennanMEN]

Ole said they will always be the bigger club

Last edited:
Peps got it right again. Even if the rags win they are knobs just like their best friends in Merseyside.

Guardiola on the gap between City and Liverpool: “I would like to discover the reason for this big gap with Liverpool. One is the quality of the opponent. I repeat, one lost game in almost 60, the numbers are incredible."

“I expected that [a drop in performance] at the beginning of the season, after back-to-back titles... When I review all the games we’ve played, even Norwich, we created 20 shots. I know the stats, we're the best team by far at creating chances" [@guardian_sport]

Guardiola on the gap between City and Liverpool: “I would like to discover the reason for this big gap with Liverpool. One is the quality of the opponent. I repeat, one lost game in almost 60, the numbers are incredible."

“I expected that [a drop in performance] at the beginning of the season, after back-to-back titles... When I review all the games we’ve played, even Norwich, we created 20 shots. I know the stats, we're the best team by far at creating chances" [@guardian_sport]
He needs to look at the finishing then, its not been good enough this season, in fact it started before this season, oh and defensively we are doing worse this season too, that's the difference.

Ole says that the rags will always be the bigger club but unfortunately will be lower in the PL table than City .

Gobshites never seen to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.