Manchester United

TheSituation

I hate to admit it but Manchester United are everything I wish City could be. Fucking winners. A born and bred winning machine :( Absolutely shit in 90% of games they've played this season, but coasting to another PL title. Unconvincing in every cup competition, yet they're still favourites to win the FA Cup and have a real chance of winning the CL. They are my biggest rivals and I hate them more than I'll ever hate any other club but what makes me special as a poster and a person is my ability to give credit where it's due and that's what I am doing right now, praising Man Utd for overcoming the doubters every single time, for winning games when no other team would even come back to steal a draw, for being a footballing institution and if I'm honest, a team English football should be proud of :(

Slate me all you like but after seeing them come back from the dead yet again I just have to tip my hat to them and say well done. We should aspire to be as successful as Ferguson's United.

TheSituation said:
I hate to admit it but Manchester United are everything I wish City could be. Fucking winners. A born and bred winning machine :( Absolutely shit in 90% of games they've played this season, but coasting to another PL title. Unconvincing in every cup competition, yet they're still favourites to win the FA Cup and have a real chance of winning the CL. They are my biggest rivals and I hate them more than I'll ever hate any other club but what makes me special as a poster and a person is my ability to give credit where it's due and that's what I am doing right now, praising Man Utd for overcoming the doubters every single time, for winning games when no other team would even come back to steal a draw, for being a footballing institution and if I'm honest, a team English football should be proud of :(

Slate me all you like but after seeing them come back from the dead yet again I just have to tip my hat to them and say well done. We should aspire to be as successful as Ferguson's United.

Redcafe is awaiting your triumphant return.

article-0-0290058B00000578-290_468x286.jpg

Lol I am a bigger fan than any of you, football and City is my life, I remember every score from every season, every player, everything. My brain lives for City and everything is etched into my mind, but I because I know football inside out I can see small things not everybody else can see. This is proven by your responses, I can see that our mentality isn't good enough and United's is as good as I've ever seen from a football team, but the majority of people on this site are far too biased to ever notice or admit what i have admitted.

TheSituation said:
Lol I am a bigger fan than any of you

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=212066&p=4197497#p4197497" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=212066&p=4197497#p4197497</a>

Not very fan-like.

Regardless of the substance to your post,and any allegiance you have,one thing is a certainly - you're a weirdo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.