Manchester United

I'd like to appologize on behalf of America that you guys know who the situation is. I wasn't even aware that plague is that famous.

TheSituation said:
I hate to admit it but Manchester United are everything I wish City could be. Fucking winners. A born and bred winning machine :( Absolutely shit in 90% of games they've played this season, but coasting to another PL title. Unconvincing in every cup competition, yet they're still favourites to win the FA Cup and have a real chance of winning the CL. They are my biggest rivals and I hate them more than I'll ever hate any other club but what makes me special as a poster and a person is my ability to give credit where it's due and that's what I am doing right now, praising Man Utd for overcoming the doubters every single time, for winning games when no other team would even come back to steal a draw, for being a footballing institution and if I'm honest, a team English football should be proud of :(

Slate me all you like but after seeing them come back from the dead yet again I just have to tip my hat to them and say well done. We should aspire to be as successful as Ferguson's United.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=related[/youtube]

LoveCity said:
Not sure he is a rag but do think he is very young (12-15) which could be the only excuse for the sort of crazy outbursts he's having.

Yeah you probably right there! You get to a certain age and think you know it all!

TheSituation said:
I hate to admit it but Manchester United are everything I wish City could be. Fucking winners. A born and bred winning machine :( Absolutely shit in 90% of games they've played this season, but coasting to another PL title. Unconvincing in every cup competition, yet they're still favourites to win the FA Cup and have a real chance of winning the CL. They are my biggest rivals and I hate them more than I'll ever hate any other club but what makes me special as a poster and a person is my ability to give credit where it's due and that's what I am doing right now, praising Man Utd for overcoming the doubters every single time, for winning games when no other team would even come back to steal a draw, for being a footballing institution and if I'm honest, a team English football should be proud of :(

Slate me all you like but after seeing them come back from the dead yet again I just have to tip my hat to them and say well done. We should aspire to be as successful as Ferguson's United.

open window on top floor and jump

We could do with a thread where only Situation and BMC could post - it would be a right old rumpus.

TheSituation said:

orly.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.