Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we get a couple of early goals as they will have 11 behind the ball. I suspect we will be very focused and fired up.

Last edited:
Pogba missing means PEG is more likely to park the bus, which is a shame as if they'd played like they have today against us, it would have been 10.

They struggled today when Arsenal played one-touch football; simply couldn't cope with the speed and movement. However, Arsenal just couldn't go wide and behind them, even when they had ten men. We need to play at that pace from the off and keep the angles of attack changing. No let up, no mercy.

With a Derby anything can happen as we all know. The only thing for sure in this Derby is that we will totally dominate the game possession wise and play the best football. Whether that equates to a win we shall just have to wait and see. Lastly, I have never known United fans dreading a game more than this one....some seem positively terrified of what City might do to them. Oh how times have changed from years gone by.

Not confident to be honest.

Think we could see a similar game as to the Arsenal one today.

Loads of shots, De Gea masterclass. United run up the pitch target Delph and the space left behind Walker and score 2 or 3 from their only shots on target.

Carlton missing 'should' be to our advantage next week but no sense evening it up by risking Fern getting a 5th yellow tomorrow.
Rest him up and Gundog should start against WH.

Not confident to be honest.

Think we could see a similar game as to the Arsenal one today.

Loads of shots, De Gea masterclass. United run up the pitch target Delph and the space left behind Walker and score 2 or 3 from their only shots on target.

Why and how could they target Delph, when no one else has managed to ? Even my rag loving boss has said about this, but
because of the way we play, it generally isn't possible.
edit. The main reason being, is Delph himself, has stood up to anyone and everyone.

Pog**** band for three matches, after horrible sickening stamp. This is what happens when you wish unwell on your fellow footballers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.