Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to see us press the shit out of them,that includes you sane,we have the fitness to do it for longer than them,frantic start then it will calm down a bit

go on then. tell me someone better. certainly not jesus.
Jesus IS the better option though, that's the point. We will be playing a high line against an all out pace attack with not particularly fast centre backs. So how do we limit the danger that poses for us? By pressing them high as soon as we lose the ball, so that they can't feed that pace accurately. Then we win the ball back quickly and keep them pinned back. So Jesus is essential to our entire system, our ability to sustain attacking pressure and retain the ball for longer.

With Arsenal & Liverpool both dropping two points today. I would be more than happy with a boring 0-0 with no injuries or red cards.

Mate, we play to our potential it's there for the taking. Just hope the ref is fair and doesn' let them kick us off the park. We can do this...come on City!!

With Arsenal & Liverpool both dropping two points today. I would be more than happy with a boring 0-0 with no injuries or red cards.

We must win, it's not often you get a weekend where the top 5 all drop points. You have to grab the chance and I'm sure the players will

They're rolling out a proper counter-attacking team, ready to pounce on our mistakes. Kompany, Otamendi and Ederson have to be extremely composed for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.