• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Walker - Kompany - Otamendi - Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling - D.Silva - KDB - Sane

Jesus

Aguero on the bench for me. Missing too many chances atm, and just think Jesus brings more to our overall game.

I’ve been at a do tonight, in the company of lots of rags (plastic ones) and lots of neutrals (Oldham) ... they all think city are gonna rip them a new asshole

Carlton missing 'should' be to our advantage next week but no sense evening it up by risking Fern getting a 5th yellow tomorrow.
Rest him up and Gundog should start against WH.
Isn't Sane on 4 yellows too? I'd rest both of them today, especially with Sane just coming back from illness.

Lest we forget, yesterday's match v Arsenal is a pointer which needs to be considered.

ManUre can score against anyone, as can we. However, the last ditched, smash & grab job they did on Arsenal will only be harder to deal with at Old Toilet.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we overcome WHU & Shaktar with no injuries or suspensions & we train for the aerial bombardment I expect against the Rags.

Next week's Derby won't be the cakewalk many seem to think it will be & we need to guard against complacency.

PS: I agree with others who say this thread is way too soon. We've got WHU & Shaktar first & some of the '5-0 at least' & 'We're gonna hand their arses to them on a plate' are cringeworthy & Raggish to the extreme.

This is the complacency Guardiola talks of, week in, week out. We need to deal with this season one match at a time.

Some of the posts in this thread come across like all the things we've said we despise the Rags for over the years.

I've never called for a thread to be binned, but I wouldn't mind this one being put on ice until after we play Shaktar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.