Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't guess at lineups and formations but this game needs the right setup (I'll put all of the guys he absolutely has to start in BOLD)

-----------------EDERSON----------------
Walker---Vinny-----Otamendi---Delph
--------Fernandinho-Gundogan-------
Sterling-----DeBruyne-----D Silva----
----------------Agueroooooooooooooo

Subs:
Bernardo, Danilo, Mangala, Bravo, Sane, Jesus, Diaz
If scoreless or up one at 60 minutes bring on Sane for Silva and if losing by 1 bring him on for Gundogan
Also Jesus on for Delph if City is chasing it.
Last time wasting sub to ice it is Danilo for Sterling or Kun

780897695.gif

Not too sure what to make of Silva's fitness status. His omission may prove pivotal.
Our poster bluewhit who knows David personally says all is ok with him so barring some late hiccup he will be fine.

Vinny is our worry by all reports at this stage assuming Delph is over his sickness.

Our poster bluewhit who knows David personally says all is ok with him so barring some late hiccup he will be fine.

Vinny is our worry by all reports at this stage assuming Delph is over his sickness.

I know sickness personally and I say all is ok with Delph too.

Our Derby is understandably getting more hype than the Merseyside one.
However, I can't help getting the feeling with what we've seen in the media, that it appears that the players from the Red contingent are more 'UP' for this game than the blue.
We require Vincenzo to be hammering these new signings with Chuchillian level motivations, so that we leave nothing on that field except exhausted, defeated, crying rag players and an empty ground, barring one noisy little corner!
Same applies to Monsieur Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.