Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Derby is understandably getting more hype than the Merseyside one.
However, I can't help getting the feeling with what we've seen in the media, that it appears that the players from the Red contingent are more 'UP' for this game than the blue.
We require Vincenzo to be hammering these new signings with Chuchillian level motivations, so that we leave nothing on that field except exhausted, defeated, crying rag players and an empty ground, barring one noisy little corner!
Same applies to Monsieur Rooney
Doubt they're more 'up' for it, the raggy shirt wearers just have bigger mouths.

They're always going to win and are better but after the game certainly these days we are the ones with a smug smile.

Our Derby is understandably getting more hype than the Merseyside one.
However, I can't help getting the feeling with what we've seen in the media, that it appears that the players from the Red contingent are more 'UP' for this game than the blue.
We require Vincenzo to be hammering these new signings with Chuchillian level motivations, so that we leave nothing on that field except exhausted, defeated, crying rag players and an empty ground, barring one noisy little corner!
Same applies to Monsieur Rooney
Don’t believe everything you read in the media then... I’m sure we will be well up for this one

Might end up being postponed if the expected snow arrives this weekend?

all this talk of degea being unbeatable id love to see a howler from him on the way to a thumping win.in reality id take a draw but hope for a win

They'll be a laughing stock if they can't get this game on.
They'll get the undersoil on, get the gritter out, get their tights and gloves on!
Games these days are called off for fan safety as much as ground conditions and let's to honest there's a hell of a lot of raggies traveling miles & miles to get to the swamp.

It's only 3 points. I think we should play Foden and Diaz and really take the piss. Failing that, I'd like us to play possession football around our own box beckoning them to come out and play.

all this talk of degea being unbeatable id love to see a howler from him on the way to a thumping win.in reality id take a draw but hope for a win

He’s certainly not unbeatable in derbies

Worst record for a keeper ever

I'm sure the pitch will be fine. Not sure about the conditions for fans and the usual travel disruptions once we get an inch of snow..

There’ll be 50,000 plastics travelling up the M6 and over the Irish Sea. If they don’t want them travelling for safety reasons could be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.