Manchester

ayia napa blues

dont know if his has been brought up before but really drives me crazy when players , managers, reporters etc refer to the rags as Manchester, it implies their the only team in Mancheer which is so wrong on so many levels I never hear them refering to AC or inter as just MILAN, because we would not have a clue who they where on about.

I think it be littles our club so much, I think its come from europe but I noticed english reporters are starting refering to the rags as only "MANCHESTER " now in reports really winds me up.

Would love some one to stand up in a pres conference and challenge this , "by manchester do you mean man city, or man united" reply "errrrrrrrrrrrr man united" "well why dont you say that then because your just making yourself look like a twat with poor fooball knowldge"

Anchelotti already started doing it

rant over

to be honest ive heard Ac reffered to as Milan, when the kaka ordeal was going on. It is annoying though, i completely see where your coming from. Carlo's just a tw*t, cant stand him already

city diehard said:
Hammond said:
to be honest ive heard Ac reffered to as Milan, when the kaka ordeal was going on. It is annoying though, i completely see where your coming from. Carlo's just a tw*t, cant stand him already

Ac milan are know as MILAN

and Inter Milan are known as Inter

Yep Meelan all over Italy, the City is called Milano, so it is not the same.

Adebayor was one of the worst culprits. I used to hate him for it. He now refers to us as 'Man Citeee'.

Tranny boy slagged us off recently and referred to us as 'Manchester City', but then in the same interview amazingly referred to Rags as 'Manchester'. Mind you, he is a thick c**t.

I've noticed that the world's press, while still referring to Rags as 'Manchester' have started to refer to us as 'City'.

Well I suppose there is only one City.

It really gets on my nerves, but they could be calling us "Manchester" ten years from now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.