Manchester

Chairman Wesker said:
black mamba said:
Chairman Wesker said:
Wow looks nice and haha i did see one right next to picadilly but was £100+ for the night

and josh a few members on here told me of your last visit up there and said after your antics you are now banned from all brothels especially the male ones for non payments.

*shakes head

so no i won't be travelling with you to the brothels ;)

Yeah , you steer clear of them brothels mate , you'll only get your balls squeezed , and your winkle dipped , and fuck knows what you'll catch ... and you need to be keepin' a clear head for college !

Hahahahahahaha!

Yeah josh should take note of this really offering advice after what happend on his last trip tut tut.

a bit confused as to why he didn't share it with all the rest on bluemoon ;)

He's probably been too busy attending the sex diseases clinic to share anything !

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
law74 said:
Standards are slipping on here.
Bloke asks for advice about hotels near Picc Station and on page 4 no one had advised him to try the International just across the road.

Just not good enough.
Isn't that linked with Monroes?

It's linked as in they're adjacent. But they're nothing to do with each other.

black mamba said:
Chairman Wesker said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , you steer clear of them brothels mate , you'll only get your balls squeezed , and your winkle dipped , and fuck knows what you'll catch ... and you need to be keepin' a clear head for college !

Hahahahahahaha!

Yeah josh should take note of this really offering advice after what happend on his last trip tut tut.

a bit confused as to why he didn't share it with all the rest on bluemoon ;)

He's probably been too busy attending the sex diseases clinic to share anything !

hahahahaha! the first person to catch an sti and pass one on in the same night!

looking forward to my trip up there now. not for that reason ^

Diamond Lodge Hotel on Hyde Road is £52 saturday nights, bus ride away but better than staying up all night

Found this thread and just wanted to know if Diamond Lodge is still a decent enough budget hotel for staying over for a game?

I’m up in a few weeks time with my 16 year old lad for a game and it looks reasonable - up on a Friday for game on Saturday and then leaving Sunday.

It would also be good to know what the area is like as well as we’ll probably be walking most places - sounds awful to ask that but would be useful to know.

Hopefully you or some other Blue will get back to me.

Found this thread and just wanted to know if Diamond Lodge is still a decent enough budget hotel for staying over for a game?

I’m up in a few weeks time with my 16 year old lad for a game and it looks reasonable - up on a Friday for game on Saturday and then leaving Sunday.

It would also be good to know what the area is like as well as we’ll probably be walking most places - sounds awful to ask that but would be useful to know.

Is it the Hotel on the site of the old Lake Hotel boozer?

Thats Belle Vue.....Get taxis mate or a bus. (No trams there but nearest is at the ground) It's Gorton.....walk at your own risk ;) CESSPIT CITY

Being positive it's near Gorton Monastery which is a great place to visit or walk around debdale park resers.... Train station not far at Ashburys and Greyhound track just by the Hotel, if it's still going. Showcase cinema full of loons. Buy a car at the massive car auction.

Oh and a massive B and M bargains :)

Last edited:
Is it the Hotel on the site of the old Lake Hotel boozer?

Thats Belle Vue.....Get taxis mate or a bus. (No trams there but nearest is at the ground) It's Gorton.....walk at your own risk ;) CESSPIT CITY

Being positive it's near Gorton Monastery which is a great place to visit or walk around debdale park resers.... Train station not far at Ashburys and Greyhound track just by the Hotel, if it's still going.

Oh and a massive B and M bargains :)
I wouldn’t stay there , need a bus or taxi into the city center . For £15/£20 extra you could stay in the centre ,in a premier hotel

Please don’t stay there. Stay in town. The area where that is is not great and there is nothing to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.