Mancini and A.J.

brass neck

Is he getting the best out of A.J. ? In an England scenario he seems to have his shooting boots well and truly on. With us not happened fully yet. Matter of time or has Cappello got a better idea how to get the best from him? If Lombardo is nurturing him surely that can only be a positive for his development.

he had PLENTY of good opportunities yesterday..

i think Glen just feeds him better than richards does tbh...

will be interesting to see boateng link up with aj

brass neck said:
Is he getting the best out of A.J. ? In an England scenario he seems to have his shooting boots well and truly on. With us not happened fully yet. Matter of time or has Cappello got a better idea how to get the best from him? If Lombardo is nurturing him surely that can only be a positive for his development.

now mancini is to blame for the fact that johnson missed the target yesterday. ffs.

citykev28 said:
now mancini is to blame for the fact that johnson missed the target yesterday. ffs.

I ordered a pizza-hut last night after getting in from the game, it cost me £15 - I think this might be Mancini's fault

brass neck said:
He's been outstanding for City and England. Was the official man of the match yesterday and came close to scoring twice, and should have won a pen as well. Perhaps its te other way around that England are benefitting from the work that Boro and City have done with AJ.

He seems to be getting better week by week. That slalom run at pace into the penalty area for the penalty claim, and the run where he almost scored in the 1st half were memorable moments

brass neck said:
Eh? He was mom yesterday, how is it mandible fault he didn't score from all his shots?

Can't blame Mancini for players not taking chances, just look at Tevez, he should have scored yesterday and at Sunderland, that's the players fault and not the managers.

The defences he's come up against in his few minuites at England have been far far below the quality of defences in the prem. Plus he is trying extra hard when he plays for England to try and get in the first team...

Well done AJ and keep up the good work!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.