Mancini - Balotelli

Immature, unprofessional and let the team and club down. Sell his comedy show in the summer.

Marvin said:
didactic said:
richards30 said:
I'm sure sheik mansour and khaldhoon will be royally fucked off now!! Balo has become an embarrassment for the club at the minute with his petulant attitude!! He's young but has shown no signs of improving his childish side and obviously does get special treatment from Mancini. Looking at the side at the minute it seems a very divided camp and I think balotelli is the cause of it. Mancini I think could be gone sooner than we think.Whatever happens he still won us the fa cup and the 6-1 at the swamp!

Doubt it he has grown the brand and made the club more popular. You have to understand business and marketting. Balotelli is worth a £100 000 000 in free advertising.
You must be joking. Balotelli is regarded with contempt across the football world.

.I don't think ABU will see it that way. He is damaged goods/

Marvin said:
didactic said:
richards30 said:
I'm sure sheik mansour and khaldhoon will be royally fucked off now!! Balo has become an embarrassment for the club at the minute with his petulant attitude!! He's young but has shown no signs of improving his childish side and obviously does get special treatment from Mancini. Looking at the side at the minute it seems a very divided camp and I think balotelli is the cause of it. Mancini I think could be gone sooner than we think.Whatever happens he still won us the fa cup and the 6-1 at the swamp!

Doubt it he has grown the brand and made the club more popular. You have to understand business and marketting. Balotelli is worth a £100 000 000 in free advertising.
You must be joking. Balotelli is regarded with contempt across the football world.

Football is a business, business is about branding. Branding is about attracting an audience people watch our team because of our star players. Dzeko, Silva, Yaya will attract fans. Mario attracts fans these fans spend money on shirts, cable shows to follow our games. Merchadising and this equals more revenue for the club.

Contempt from whom and for what exactly? What has he actually done that other players dont do? Get yellow carded you lot are easily manipulated which is rather sad. He just needs to control his passion and not get so emotional when he makes mistakes.

If anything he cares too much.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
didactic said:
I dont act on anger or silly emotions I look at things logically and then make decisions.

No you don't, because if you did, then you would know that Balotelli's performances have been unacceptable for weeks on end now.

Take your act elsewhere.

And whoes have been up to par? Why dont you take your lynch mob somewhere else. Last week he scored 2 goals. Today he had 3 of our 5 attempts on goal. So who exactly is not using the correct information?

didactic said:
richards30 said:
plongo said:
Good riddance - when he goes

Mancini wants to watch his career doesn't get dragged down by his blind loyalty and stubborn allegiance to this stupid boy - in whom we can't take a gamble on him growing up anytime soon.

Can't imagine our owners are too impressed with his (mb) antics and self indulgence

I understand you have strong feelings for Balotelli, but, that comment is priceless.

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
I dont act on anger or silly emotions I look at things logically and then make decisions.

No you don't, because if you did, then you would know that Balotelli's performances have been unacceptable for weeks on end now.

Take your act elsewhere.
They have. And the manager's selection of balotelli ahead of others has undermined other players games.

Does Balotelli have a future at City or in football? It's not even as if he is an ill-dsciplined genius. he has been playing like a lazy player who thinks he is a lot better than he is

Dubai Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini about Mario, his performance was poor, something about the tackle he should have been red carded for, sounded like he said he hopes he gets a ban. The bit about Balotelli being sold in the summer seems to have been lost in translation when he actually meant he wont play again this season.
It was a different interview. After doing the tv interview he then spoke to the written press. It was then that he said he would probably look to sell him in the summer

Fair enough, i'm sure there are a lot of emotions running high right now. Personally speaking I think those players that are hurting tonight will come back next season all the more stronger and determined to put it right. I don't think Mario has that character or attitude in his locker and I hope we sell him. Sick of the press every fucking week about him, him, him and once again him. Got to ask why is he so bothered about wearing a t shirt with a fucking message on to show the world, just get on with the matter in hand and play football to the best of your ability.

didactic said:
Marvin said:
didactic said:

Football is a business, business is about branding. Branding is about attracting an audience people watch our team because of our star players. Dzeko, Silva, Yaya will attract fans. Mario attracts fans these fans spend money on shirts, cable shows to follow our games. Merchadising and this equals more revenue for the club.

Contempt from whom and for what exactly? What has he actually done that other players dont do? Get yellow carded you lot are easily manipulated which is rather sad. He just needs to control his passion and not get so emotional when he makes mistakes.

If anything he cares too much.

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm --

BillyShears said:
didactic said:

Take your act elsewhere.

And whoes have been up to par? Why dont you take your lynch mob somewhere else. Last week he scored 2 goals. Today he had 3 of our 5 attempts on goal. So who exactly is not using the correct information?

Cares too much? Haha, the posts get better and better. This comedy is better than the Balotelli show.

didactic said:
Marvin said:
didactic said:

Absolute bullshit. 22 yellow cards, 4 reds and about half a fucking season out suspended. He's a complete fucking liability. Even his 'dad' Mancini has had enough of him now. He's a fucking ****.

didactic said:
Marvin said:
didactic said:

Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.