Mancini - Balotelli

Dubai Blue said:
Mancini is apparently the only man who can get the best out of Balotelli. The fact that he hasn't managed to do that during the (almost) two seasons he's been with us speaks volumes.

Balotelli is clearly a very complex individual and all Mancini has ever done during their time together at City is send out extremely conflicting signals to the player. Be it publicly chastising him in the US, saying he'd punch him in the face everyday if he had to play with him, saying he can't trust him or saying that he wanted to sub him after 5 mins.

He says all of these things but then goes on to contradict himself in both words and actions. "I love him," he says, "He's Mario. Anything can happen. He's not a bad person." And then he trusts him implicitly to fire his team to the league title.

Is it any wonder Balotelli is such a mental case when he has Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde as his 'father figure'? It'd be enough to confuse the bollocks out of me as well, and I'm at least 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more intelligent and emotionally stable than Balotelli.

Without wishing to sound too overdramatic, Mancini has helped create this monster and unless he cuts the umbilical cord between them both pretty sharpish, he'll find that Balotelli drags him down with him. He's nailed his colours to the wrong post with this nutter.

Bravo. I actually think lot of bad stuff Balotelli showing on the pitch is result of his desire to prove both himself and Mancini.

Mancini saved his career after Inter debacle and is putting unbelievable amount of trust in him, even if he is saying he can't be trusted, and that's making a new pressure on already emotionally unstable boy.

He is trying to save Mancini's but but dragging it down even more.

lee-mcfc said:
A tackle just as bad.

[bigimg]http://p.twimg.com/AqCY5JkCAAA8wTc.jpg[/bigimg]

There is an understanding amongst refs that he is allowed to do that though. So it doesn't count.

Imagine, the sainted Wayne getting through the season without a booking (let's ignore the numerous tackles like that and telling the ref to fuck off 10 times a game). Won't that look good when they arrive at the Euros and people start talking about how on Earth the FA managed to get his suspension for booting a bloke reduced.

lee-mcfc said:
A tackle just as bad.

Exactly.

Then there was Laurent Koscielny yesterday. After Mario got the second yellow, minutes later he committed an exact same challenge that should have got a second yellow, but nothing was done.

Mario's an idiot and will be rightly banned, but for some reason when it's him - people lose sense and his reputation (most of it media bullshit) harms him.

I snapped with him last week over the Sunderland free-kick incident. I've seen him for what he is over the last month. He rarely puts any effort in and blames everybody else. I'm a staunch supporter of Mancini but I think sticking by Balotelli over the last few weeks has been his biggest mistake of the season. He admitted before the Sunderland game that he can't trust him, then before Arsenal he comes out with the statement about punching him. Well why play him then when the pressure is on?

redmizzle said:
lee-mcfc said:
A tackle just as bad.

Yet he hasn't received a single booking this season. How?!

yeah, it's simply unbelievable... reality is, there is bias, for sure... but it is what it is, we just gotta be at the top of our game and the rest will take care of itself someway, somehow

Read a couple of articles today that basically say Mario stamped on Scotty Parker's head. So much bullshit written about Mario. Despite his faults if Mario's the biggest nutter you've come across you must have lead a sheltered life.

DimButBlue said:
Read a couple of articles today that basically say Mario stamped on Scotty Parker's head. So much bullshit written about Mario. Despite his faults if Mario's the biggest nutter you've come across you must have lead a sheltered life.
But he did. That's the type of shit he needs to cut out of his game. Kicking and stamping on people despite no provocation at all, even then it still wouldn't be alright! He should just rise above it. If he thinks he's the best player on the pitch then he needs to start proving it and stop the petulance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.